2013 first post:)

POSTED ON: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 @ 12:01 AM | 0 comments

HELLO PEOPLE

So I went back to visit my own blog. And what can I say? hhahah I find myself super childish ah, if u read my old posts you will understand. LOL, that time during primary 6 i think i was crazy over Twilight or something then keep talking about it. Wah super embarrassing. Then go secondary school, during secondary 1 & 2, think that saying vulgar is very cool only,hahah interested go down see i think should have. Now I know I have really changed and have a more mature mindset nowadays.

 So, I am 16 this yr if you lost track of my age lol. And yeah, I am taking my O'levels this year. Thinking about it just makes me feel like banging the wall ah. like sian only. And nowadays during the June holidays need go bak sch like everyday for lessons and FNN coursework. I guess our teacher believes that we got some super awesome power huh. Expect us to finish our 50 pg coursework by this Wed. Great man, I know I can't finish. haish. Got back my mid-yr results about two weeks ago, and I can say that I am not proud of it. Really need to wake up and plan my time with precise. But, I really want to get my Coursework over and done with, so that I can focus on other stuffs. Okay enough with academics. If not I will bored everyone to death.

I want to talk about a very interesting journey for me recently. I stopped attending services at Faith Community Baptist Church( Redhill) since last year like during Oct/Nov? I forgot. Anyways, the reason why I stopped going there is because my parents kept asking me to join their church and Redhill was really far and I don't feel a sense of belonging there. Thus I stopped going there. My cell leader did talk to me with Esther, so I just told her the truth. She was really open I guess and accepted my reasons. However, she wanted me to go back for one last time just to say bye and like explain to the cell ah. Which I did not. heheh cause I guess it was kinda awkward? Can't due with awkwardness man. Although I felt really guilty and all and did not even tell one of the most awesome people I met at that church which is Claudia. I will never forget the fun and awesome times we had during Encounter and IDOL camp. And not forgetting my cell mates and my Encounter and IDOL camp grp members. (sorry I am not using my computer now, so I can't insert photos)

Now, I am attending services and cell at Riverlife church. Which is my kindergarten and also my ex church. I remember attending the kids service when I was primary one or two maybe. Aiya, last time my english was really bad and I spoke mandarin at home. So I felt really intimidated in the past. Like everyone was so foreign to me. And I remember this girl, forgot her name. Like super proud ah! Primary school nia. I just know she very proud but I forgot what she do to me. I guess is something lame haha. Okay, I just realised I sought of got out of track. 

So, I was suppose to tell you all the awesome time I have this year at church. I got back to this church by PURE concidence hahah! So, I was randomly chatting with Daniel my new classmate. This is sorta how the convo goes (if I remembered correctly)

Daniel: Are you a christian?

Me: Yeap

Daniel: Which church do you go to?

Me: FCBC at Redhill. But I kinda stopped going thr alr.

Daniel: Why?

Me: Cause it was far and my parents wanted me to go to their church. Which church you go to?

Daniel: Riverlife Church.

(LOL!! i was amazed and shock that he goes to riverlife church, like cool only! somemore all along I have been looking for ppl to go riverlife with me)

Me: My parents from Riverlife too!!!

Daniel: That's awesome! you wanna come?

Me: Ohh yeah!soo, I started to go church and Daniel brought me to the cell( Z爱ion) cool name I know. This cell is like my second family cause thr are full of awesome people inside. I don't mean to sound cheesy but, this cell is a place where I see respect and love for each other at the same time. And it was really easy to get along with everyone. I hope that our ties can strengthen even more through camp which is gonna happen in 4 days time!!  can't even wait man! really looking forward to it.Next post i will try to add photos!!:) and write about my camp adventures!





← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Have Fun, that's all you need to care