JULY 2012

POSTED ON: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 @ 8:47 PM | 0 comments







Hey guys! It's been a long time since i last blog. It was some time in 2010. And yes I was still 12 years old going 13 during that time so my blog posts is like lame only. Its been 2 years and now I am 14 going to be 15 in another 3 months:) I just discovered that I still have a blog until my friend whatsapp me telling me that he was reading my blog. embarrassing sia, but at least it gives me the inspiration to blog today. Now I am sec 3, sometimes I am really stress with my CCA, homeworks and tests at school. I bet everybody will find themselves struggling at times. This month I finally went to Universal Studios!!! so so happy!!! It was fun like to the maximum extend. My first ride is the human ride at the battlestar galatica roller coaster. It was also my first roller coaster ride in my life:D Actually I had a high fever the previous night before I went to Universal but I just went anyway, when I was queuing for the ride I felt sick but when I get on the ride, it was really fun!! when it accelerated at the beginning it shocked me and it suddenly went down! But the cyclone was more intense as there was a 360 degree turn! My second favourite ride was the mummy ride. It was an indoor roller coaster and at the beginning it was about this finding the book of the living then the kid from france behind me was shouting like mad about the finding the book of the living LOL! It was like a tour at the beginning and there was this one part where we went backward for like 2 seconds only but it was very sudden if you take the ride for the first time. After it went backwards, it turns to a dark space and suddenly we went really fast down! But I liked the part where roller coasters always went steep down as it was really exhilarating!!!! hahaha then this was one flash from the camera so unglam luh! Then the stupid jurassic park like not even fun then i queue for 1 hr. But i didn't get wet at all:) There was this water world show, i sit at the last seat of the green zone so I didn't get wet at all! next time go must try the blue zone which is the get splash wan hahha!!! ok still got other things ah! must go explore yourself!

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Have Fun, that's all you need to care